INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
at RTWet, belonging to RTWet Sp. z o. o., ul. Chocimska 20/101, 00-791 Warsaw.
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your related rights.
- The administrator of your personal data is RTWet Sp. z o. o. ul. Chocimska 20/101, 00-791 Warsaw.
- If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data in the scope of the clinic’s operation, as well as your rights, you can contact the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data administrator – RTWet Sp. z o. o. ul. Chocimska 20/101, 00-791 Warsaw, processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded contracts and based on the consent granted.
- Your personal data is processed for the purpose / purposes:
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on RTWet Sp. z o. o. ul. Chocimska 20/101, 00-791 Warsaw,
- implementation of contracts concluded with contractors,
- in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and for the purpose specified in the consent.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law,
- other entities that operate on the basis of relevant agreements signed with RTWet Sp. z o. o. ul. Chocimska 20/101, 00-791 Warsaw.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the goals set out in point 4, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data,
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete,
- the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
- personal data is processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data – if:
- the data subject questions the correctness of the personal data,
- data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead,
- The administrator no longer needs the data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of data until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds of the administrator override the grounds of objection
- the right to transfer data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
- data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
- processing is carried out in an automated manner,
- the right to object to the processing of data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
- there will be reasons related to your particular situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of public authority by the Administrator,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
- In the event of becoming aware of unlawful processing at RTWet Sp. z o. o. ul. Chocimska 20/101, 00-791 Warsaw, your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
- In a situation where the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary.
- Providing your personal data by you is mandatory when the premise for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded between the parties.
- Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
(Personal Data Administrator)
Cookies are small text information stored on the user’s end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system (own cookies) or ICT systems of third parties (third party cookies). In cookies, specific information can be saved and stored, to which ICT systems can then access for specific purposes.
The cookies we use are deleted after the end of the web browser session, i.e. after closing it (so-called session cookies).
More information about cookies: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
As regards the user’s consent to cookies, we accept the variant according to which such consent is given by the user through the settings of his web browser or additional software supporting cookie management. We assume that he accepts all cookies used by us that are not blocked by his browser or any additional software he uses.
You can manage cookie settings within your web browser. You can block all or selected cookies, as well as block cookies from specific websites. You can also delete previously saved cookies and other website and plug-in data at any time.
Web browsers also offer the ability to use incognito mode. You can use it if you do not want information about the pages visited and files downloaded to be saved in your browsing and download history. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted when all incognito windows are closed.
The following third party cookies are used on the website www.radioterapiaweterynaryjna.pl:
- Google Analytics,
- Google Tag Manager,
Details on individual third party cookies are described below.
- Google Analytics – details
We use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We carry out activities in this area based on our legitimate interest, consisting in the creation of statistics and their analysis in order to optimize our websites.
As part of Google Analytics, we do not collect any data that would allow the identification of users. Therefore, the data collected as part of Google Analytics is not personal data for us. The information we have access to as part of Google Analytics is, in particular:
- information about the operating system and web browser used by the user,
- subpages that the user browses on our website,
- time spent on our website and its subpages,
- transitions between individual subpages,
- the source from which the user comes to our website,
- Details on data processing by Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- Google Tag Manager –details
We use the Google Tag Manager tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA and enabling tag management, i.e. small code fragments, thanks to which we are able to control traffic and user behavior, collect information on the effectiveness of advertisements and undertake activities aimed at improving our website. Google Tag Manager does not collect any information that allows the identification of users, however, this tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data
Details on data processing by Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Using the website belonging to RTWet Sp. z o. o. involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include the user’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system he uses. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify users.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Please send any doubts or questions to the following address email@example.com